Sunday, March 24, 2013

Well today is the day I decided to start a blog. I guess if you're reading you might want to know a little about me. Well, my name is Kelly and I recently graduated from LPN school, got an awesome job in a clinic and worked there for 6 months before starting RN school and getting my dream job as an OB/Gyn nurse. I forgot to mention I got married to the love of my life the second week of RN school, which most people thought was pure insanity. So basically I am a LPN working at 2 clinics, a RN student and a newlywed all in the last 8 months :) Oh and we can't forget I am the proud momma to 4 fur-babies. 2 of the dog variety and 2 of the feline variety. Hopefully if all goes as planned the hubby and myself will be expanding our family in 2014.

If you want to know anything, please just ask.
And please be patient with me, this is my first try at this blogging thing

Layla & Ginger

Ellie & Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment